Batch export til 3gp fra QT-Pro

Batch export til 3gp fra QT-Pro

Innleggav Eplefisk » tor 09.10.2008 14:30

Hei er det noen som vet hvordan jeg kan batch konvertere filmer til .3gp ved hjelp av Quicktime Pro? Jeg har sett på applescript, men ser ikke helt lyst ut. Har også vært innom Automator uten hell.

Takker for svar.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 200 måneder

Re: Batch export til 3gp fra QT-Pro

Innleggav thomasb » søn 12.10.2008 11:49

Prøv MPEG Streamclip :)

MPEG Streamclip User Guide skrev:USING BATCH PROCESSING
If you want to use batch processing, please open the batch list using the List menu. The batch list shows a queue of tasks that will be executed when you click the Go button.

If you have many files you want to convert, you can click the "Add Files" button, or drag & drop the files into the batch list. You will be asked to choose a task and a destination directory. You have the option to fix timecode breaks and join selected files. For export, you will also need to enter the export settings, unless you enable the option "Use previous folder and settings": this option is available only if you previously used "Add Files" at least once.
PIDs for the conversion will be chosen automatically for each file.
Loading all files in the batch list may take time: you can stop the process with Command-. or Esc, if necessary.

But there is another way to fill the batch list. In fact, while the batch list is open (even when hidden behind other windows) every conversion you choose in the File menu will be added to the batch list instead of being performed immediately (so remember to close it when you want to do an immediate conversion). This includes Save As, Export to, Convert to, Demux to; and even Download and Upload from/to supported PVR devices. The source stream used is of course, the one shown in the player.
If you add tasks this way, all editing, trimming, In/Out points, and chosen PIDs, will be saved in the batch list; thus a batched conversion gives the same results as an immediate conversion. If you then make further changes to the source stream in the player, these changes do not affect editing, trimming, In/Out points, and PIDs stored in the batch list. And you can even close the stream and open another stream in the player if you want; all conversion data will remain in the batch list until you delete the task or quit the application.

You can start batch processing with the "Go" button. The button's name will change to "Stop", if you click it again, processing of further tasks will be stopped but the currently running task will continue till completion. To stop the running task and all subsequent tasks, you can use the "Stop" button in the progress window.
If you enable "Automatic start", batch processing will automatically start as soon as you add a new task to the batch list.
If you set the number of "Simultaneous tasks" to more than 1, several tasks will be performed at the same time. The progress window shows the status of only one task: click on a particular task in the batch list to watch its progress. But if you click "Stop" in the progress window, all running tasks will be stopped at once. Not all tasks can be performed simultaneously.

The initial status of a task is "Waiting". If you click the "Hold" button you can change the status to "Held" and then back to "Waiting". When a task is "Held" it will be skipped during batch processing, but it remains in the batch list.
Once executed, the status of a task changes to "Completed"; if unsuccessful, the status reports the error message. To execute the task again, you need to change the status back to "Waiting" by using the "Repeat" button.

You can change the processing order of tasks by selecting one task and using the "Up" and "Down" buttons. You can remove a task from the list using the "Delete" button, or all tasks using the "Clear" button.
You can change the destination folder of one or more tasks with the "Redirect" button; and with the "Script" button you can choose a script to be executed when all tasks have been completed.

Administrator
Brukerens avatar
medlem i 248 måneder

Innleggav Eplefisk » tor 16.10.2008 13:47

Tusen takk, det programmet var gull verdt ;)

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 200 måneder

Innleggav thomasb » tor 16.10.2008 15:10

Bare hyggelig!

Ja, veldig bra program til å være gratis. Uten tvil et av mine favoritter når det gjelder freeware for video :)

Administrator
Brukerens avatar
medlem i 248 måneder

Returner til Arbeidsflyt / infrastruktur

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]